Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trent Revisited

I recently visited some old haunts, which ultimately took me back to Trent University. I spent 4 amazing years here only to end up with a degree I'm no longer using or want to use. Oh well, the friends I made there are still some of my favourite people I've had the pleasure of meeting. 

Walking through the campus was a bit surreal. The smallest detail from a memory would resurface after years of being put on a shelf in my mind. I had many great times while at school in Peterborough. It's amazing how time flies. It didn't feel like that long ago I was sweating my ass off on the steps at Bata Library, graduating with a couple hundred of my fellow friends. 

Trent is a beautiful campus. I never got the chance to take photos of it while I lived there. This time, revisiting my past, I made sure to snap up as many shots as I could. So enjoy the few that I've posted today!!  


A River Runs Through It.
The campus that is. It literally split the campus in half.
 Nestled in the trees was one of the residence buildings.
 A rail road track in the middle of a quiet garden space.

Bata Library in all its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment